Search This Blog

Monday, 28 December 2015

Allietare Part 5


It has been an interesting week doing my Mystery Quilt homework.  Since I am having a few days away, I knew I would need to bring all my Mystery Quilt fabric and equipment with me. Fortunately everything sets up conveniently in the motorhome and so today I have been busy getting part 5 done. As you can see my dog Piran has been supporting me - well I was having to sit on his side of the motorhome and so he had no choice!

Here are all the bits I have completed. Yes and I know that my constant seems to vary... but that is how my fabrics are .. not enough on one colour to do as Bonnie has suggested. Anyway... I am confident that the final result will be fine.  Back to Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have managed to set up your own travelling sewing station. Eagerly waiting any news from Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabrics are so pretty. I just had to go back and look at all your other steps and I love the soft colours you have chosen. Will love seeing this one come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty tight space to sew. But you are in good company!

    ReplyDelete